One of the annoyances about Samsung Android devices such as the Galaxy Tab 3 and Galaxy S3 or S4 is that when you open Chrome app, there is a bookmark folder called “Samsung Mobile” which opens by default.
This folder can be made to disappear if you disable the process that your phone provider is running to force this bookmark folder inside Chrome.
– Open the Android “Settings” app
– Scroll down to “Applications Manager”
– Scroll right to the list of “All” apps
– Scroll down and find the app you want to disable. In this case, “com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks”
– Select it, then tap disable.
When you restart Chrome, the “Samsung Mobile” folder should be gone and Chrome will default to the Mobile Bookmarks folder.